Thanks to inCORPUS® :
- Companies can reduce the workplace stress and absenteeism among their staff and increase productivity.
- Insurance companies can rein in healthcare costs, by applying a policy of prevention and patients’ monitoring their own health.
- Sports coaches can target the needs of individual athletes using an innovative tool to monitor performance.
- Doctors can quickly access to accurate data on the autonomic nervous system to make a better diagnosis.
- Private individuals can obtain full information about their physiological status and take control of their health.
inCORPUS is easy to use :
1. Complete a health questionnaire
2. Measure your heart rate variability using a heart rate monitor once a week for 11 minutes
3. Note your energy level calculated using the data collected in stages 1 and 2.
4. Consult the personalized solutions to improve your state of health.
5. Monitor changes in your weekly results.
inCORPUS ENERGY collects data on the individual’s heart rate variability at least once a week. This module measures the energy levels and suggests suitable remedial therapies.
inCORPUS TRAINING LOAD
inCORPUS TRAINING LOAD quantifies human activity – the physiological cost – and gives it a score. This module enables the individual to manage workload and training load.
inCORPUS BIO IMPULSE
inCORPUS BIO IMPULSE uses bio-impedance to identify the individual’s body composition. Coupled with the Energy and Training Load modules, it broadens the physiological diagnosis and enables the remedial therapies to be customized.
inCORPUS MY DIET
inCORPUS® My Diet provides a daily questionnaire to analyze the individual’s nutritional status. Coupled with the Energy and Training Load modules, it broadens the physiological diagnosis and enables the remedial therapies to be customized.
The remediations are automatically suggested depending on the analysis of the individual’s physiological status.
- Adapted physical activity
- Appropriate diet
The SMART AGENDA links the user’s life to our technologies, collects all the proposed remediation and includes them in your schedule.